September 26, 2008
September 18, 2008
This video meant alot to me. If there is love in our hearts then it's not that difficult for us to '' To Foget and to Forgive''.
Life's too short to be cruel so give all the love in the world.
I would like you to do me a fav. get your earpiece and connect it to your speaker and feel the tune of this music and tell me how do you feel..ok..!
September 15, 2008
September 14, 2008
2. Wipe off all the Vaseline with a warm, wet washcloth in the morning.
3. Use an eyelash curler if you want -- however, curlers may make your eyelashes fall out.
4. Apply your mascara. Look up and use the brush to get all the way to the roots and the tips. Wiggle your mascara brush from the base of your eyelashes up to make them look fuller and longer.
5. Use a lash comb to separate the lashes and remove any clumps 6. At the end of the day, always wipe off any makeup you have had on. Leaving make-up on may cause infections and could cause your eyelashes to fall out.
Tips to have a stunning lashes
* Clear mascara works great because it never clumps. If you have long lashes, it's great, because instead of the black getting on your face if clear gets on your face no one will know. Clear mascara is also great if you're young or a beginner at using mascara. If you accidentally bump your face it won't show.
* Use Vaseline to rub on your lashes to make them stronger.
* Eating things like fish and milk make your eyelashes stronger.
* Avoid bumping your face with the mascara brush. The mascara is always hard to get off.
* Thinner natural looking false lashes can look great for everyday wear if you normally have thin or short lashes. Stay away from the Halloween costume extremely long and fake looking ones.