Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
May you all have the peace and happiness in Life.glitter-graphics.com
1.) Prepare the ingredients. a diced of pork meat, potato cubes , thin sliced of carrots, peas , garlic and onions. Half a teaspon of curry powder or that will depend on how much u going to make for the family. \increase the ingredients.the milk and a pinch of salt or til the taste is perfect for ur taste buds.
This video meant alot to me. If there is love in our hearts then it's not that difficult for us to '' To Foget and to Forgive''.
Life's too short to be cruel so give all the love in the world.
I would like you to do me a fav. get your earpiece and connect it to your speaker and feel the tune of this music and tell me how do you feel..ok..!
2. Wipe off all the Vaseline with a warm, wet washcloth in the morning.
3. Use an eyelash curler if you want -- however, curlers may make your eyelashes fall out.
4. Apply your mascara. Look up and use the brush to get all the way to the roots and the tips. Wiggle your mascara brush from the base of your eyelashes up to make them look fuller and longer.
5. Use a lash comb to separate the lashes and remove any clumps 6. At the end of the day, always wipe off any makeup you have had on. Leaving make-up on may cause infections and could cause your eyelashes to fall out.
Tips to have a stunning lashes
* Clear mascara works great because it never clumps. If you have long lashes, it's great, because instead of the black getting on your face if clear gets on your face no one will know. Clear mascara is also great if you're young or a beginner at using mascara. If you accidentally bump your face it won't show.
* Use Vaseline to rub on your lashes to make them stronger.
* Eating things like fish and milk make your eyelashes stronger.
* Avoid bumping your face with the mascara brush. The mascara is always hard to get off.
* Thinner natural looking false lashes can look great for everyday wear if you normally have thin or short lashes. Stay away from the Halloween costume extremely long and fake looking ones.
Optionally, trim the individual lashes to make them look more natural. They should be longer towards the outer corner of the eye, and the lash length should vary slightly
*Tips* *Individual lashes are applied in the same way. Trim the lashes so that they vary in length, with the ones towards the outer corner of the eye being longer. When applying them, start in the outer corner and work your way in.
*Remove the lashes before sleeping by using the special remover provided with your lashes. Otherwise, wet a washcloth with warm water and hold it over the lashes to loosen the glue. Petroleum jelly can help with dislodging particularly stubborn lashes. Whatever you do, don't pull too hard, or you might take some of your own lashes off, too!
*For a more dramatic effect, apply eyelashes on the bottom of your eyes as well. *Look for black eyelash glue at your local pharmacy or beauty supply store. It makes goofs look like eyeliner. *Go easy on the glue so that it doesn't build up on the false eyelashes or clump up your real eyelashes and leak into your eye. *To avoid using too much glue--take a straight pin and stick it into an old cork. The cork makes it easier to control and provides a handle. Dip the FLAT end of the pin into glue and dab it along the false lashes. *After applying glue to the lashes wait a few moments until the glue starts to set. It sticks better and won't move as much on your eye. The more glue you use the longer you will need to wait. *It only takes a small amount of glue to keep lashes on. Use the cork and pin method above to put a fine line of glue to your lashes. Most glues dry clear *The lash applicators are cumbersome. If any fine adjustments are needed they can be done with fingers or regular tweezers. *Apply the false lashes as close to your natural eye lash line as possible. @Warnings@
If false eyelash glue gets in your eyes, take the eyelashes off and wash your eyes out. After drying the eyelashes, you may be able to apply them again. Use the least amount of glue necessary to avoid accidents. Use clean eye lashes, tweezers and other accessories to avoid contamination Never use someone else's old eye lashes without sanitizing. Theatrical lashes can include glitter or other decorative touches. This glitter can sometimes get into your eyes. For a good tip, apply black eyeliner BEFORE you stick on the lashes. It's easier to handle with when you're done and gives it a clean natural finis