Pages

November 01, 2008

What was the scariest movie you saw as a child?

When I was a kid I remember me and my sisters watching this scariest movie I've ever seen it is called Shake rattle and roll. This monster is hiding of an oak tree and he build a house there. When someone's coming especially a kid, it smells so good for him and he will keep sneaking around and follow the kid and he then come out and get that kid. The sound makes me so scared. Imagine the sound like when a snake hunting for food and the shadows and the tress moving like they have life. I suddenly jumped up on my chair because of the loud noise from the television and that time i was so scared. After thatmovie, I never watched horror movies ever again not til I'm in highschool that I am able to understand that it's only a movie and it's not real.
That's the most scarry movie I've ever seen when I was a kid. So that's the end of my story..til then..!Happy Holloween everbody..!

No comments: