Pages

November 09, 2008

*Yesterday was a Great day for me*

Yesterday...it was a great day for me because first I got my visa next , we found an asian shop near to our house, third we found out that we have a balik-bayan box here and lastly , i have 3 choices of work opportunity. Happy that I got my visa atlast because i really wanted to work and have my own savings and money and so I can do whatever I want to. Happy that know now that there's blaik-bayan box here because I wanted to send some things for my family, awwwwwwwwwwww my filipino food....hahahaha...i miss my pinoy food so much and It made my day yesterday and we did went there to grab a trolly..hahaha and go go go go pick pick pick...hahaha...i have everything that i need now except that walis tambo hahaha..cos i dont like their vacuum sweeper here grrrr... Thank you God for everything....you really made me happy. It brightens my day everyday thinking always of a great future ahead of me as long as I'll strive hard to make all my dreams come true.

No comments: