Pages

October 30, 2008

Pinoy channels

April , that's the month I arrived to my second country and I've been missing my favorite shows on television. My pinoy soaps and wowowee and so on and so forth. So I've been searching online on where I can watch it for free. Just found youtube and the other channel and i was so happy because atlast I can watch then! but then sad to say that it was just a clips grrrr cos I need to pay every month. So I've search more and I've seen this pinoychannel tv that I wanted so much. Now atlast I can watch any program from abs-cbn or any channel that I want to watch anytime I want. Pinoy channel tv is like youtube and other video sites for tv programs. All you need to do is just go to pinoychannel tv and there you can watch anything you want it. Don't worry about all the episodes that you've missed. All you need to do is type in the title that you want to watch on the search bar and click go and there all episodes with dates on the list. The good thing of this pinoychannel tv is they always upload new sops everyday I mean the continuetion of the sops you've been wanting to watch it always like dyosa, iisa pa lamang , i love betty la fea and more. these are the categories available in pinoychannel.tv TV Series Comedy Music Videos Video Karaoke Sports Entertainment Movies Documentation News & Politics Pets and animals Cartoon & Animations How To's Travel & Places You have anything you want there so go and check it out. Ejoy watching...

No comments: