Pages

October 11, 2008

My Foreign Land

When I was a kid I've seen many places in magazines or in my books and been dreaming and asking myself how far is it to travel. I have been dreaming of going to those places and thinking that the people who lives there are so nice and fruitful and I am dreaming of going to those places one day. Now here I am to a foreign land with a new life , new people , diffrent culture and traditions , diffrent environment and diffrent food. At first I am excited and at the same time I'm getting on my nerve it's because I've been thinking of what will happen to me here and that if i can survive with this crazy weather like! My first day here was so grrr..cos it's freezin and all i think of is my family that i left behind but yes they're here in my heart still and will always be. The next few days getting harder because I am always trying to be polite to anyone that I've met and chat with because I don't want to offend them in any means because we are diffrent! have diffrent cultures and beliefs and etc Then by the next day in the morning I am half awake and I called mom and ask what time is it but by then I've realised that I am not in my own country and I cried because I miss my nanay and my family. (unfinished business..hehe)

No comments: