Pages

July 20, 2008

*My Experience here in Great Britain*

My first day was really great even though it's cold. Jetlag and everything. I've met all my hubby's friends and family and I'm glad they all like me and everythen's fine with our conversation. They're able to understand me and mehhh I was able too understand them to but not if they'll talked welsh..and when they'll talked fast..hmmmm. The next few days, I go out for a walk and to enhale fresh air co's i feel exhausted inside the house especially when the heater's on. I passed by to our neighbor's house, I've seen kids playing on their front yard. They're looking at me til I passed them and I noticed that and so I stopped and say hi and trying to make friends with them and I'm giggling co's they're so cute. They smiled back and talked to me for a bit and me I have my camera n my hand co's that time I am taking photographs at the same time so I asked them if they would like to pose for me and so they did. I was happy that time cos I felt like I am so welcome in my new place. The day after in the morning, we go out to buy food and for my stuff, then suddenly the father of the kids wave to my husband and he's trying to stop us, I thought he will just welcome me but sad to say I've heard a bad news. He told my husband that i did took a photograph and his wife wants me to delete the photograph that i took from the kids or else she will call a police. Shocks me so much and I said WHAT.. is that bad I am living here and I am not a gangster. So just deleted the pic and showed it to his face and said what the hell's going on with that woman. I felt like hmmm this isnt good. I am so embarassed and grrrrrrrrrrrrr I dont know what to think! It's unbelievable!There's nothen wrong with what I did. So I just let it go cos I dont want to create any mess in the name of my husband. So that's the terrible experince I got few days ago. Well! if she's planning to degrade me or treat me like a piece of a shit.. well then she better try me.. and I've seen her looking at me from head to toe.. she better watch out. Even if I am in diffrent race I have the right to stand and fight and hell yeah dont ever dare to cross me cos she will get what she want it and I can have money then for doing that to me.sue her for racism..hehehe... ok... til the next story...Tara...!

No comments: