Pages

August 30, 2009

waiverwire

My husband is into football. He loves the game and goes out of his way to watch local games whenever he can. When it's time to our day off, he always had the television on the sports channel all the time to watch football. He talks to me about the game and the players and his favorite teams. I'm a fan too but not as much as my husband who is updated with all the news about football. We always do not agree about their analysis on the game and how a player is doing in the field though. I do not understand the concept of the game so I cannot relate. I only listen. I think he would be so happy if he know about this WaiverWire where he can play and win fantasy football. I bet this will be as interesting for him as watching a game either on television or in person. He can read news, analyze a game, visit the forum and give his two cent's worth,research on his fantasy football team, see fantasy player rankings, and a lot more. He is a whiz with computers and he has been into computer games anyway so this should be right up his alley. Given how he goes out of his way to watch football games I am sure he will love this once he knows.If your husband or son loves football tell them about waiverwire,and i assure you they would really love it..Give it a shot..

No comments: