Pages

January 11, 2009

Autism

Mos people do have problems in any aspects in life. We tend to be happy and just be happy and not thinking of anything but just to be happy and got no worries. I myself has loads of problems that I all I wanted is to be happy and live life to the fullest. Live with a peaceful mind and a good atmosphere. But even as you say as simple as that to say, it is very difficult to live life as what we want it to be. Autism is a brain disorder or lacking of attention that cause autism. Being ignored and being not having enough attention to the person that you want to have an interaction. If you have problem about autism , you have the answer now. Open up and ask any questions and advice there because they are willing to help you about your problem. Don't be scared to open up , speak up your mind because it worth. I would love to read and understand and be more sensitive after reading to people's stories to people around us. I just hope you will check this and you will have peace of mind after reading people's stories and surely you will then feel what they want to have or what sort of attention they want to.

1 comment:

amandaautismx2 said...

Hello how are you? I am doing great here. I thought that I would follow you since you did have a post about autism. I have an autism blog, and I hope that you will come on over to visit. http://www.amandaautismx2.blogspot.com