Pages

January 07, 2009

Training your Chihuahua

I always wanted to have a Chihuahua or a dog in my house. A thought slipped in my mind! If I have a dog? how will I'm going to take care because those high breed dogs they need extra time and extra care. I keep on searching online and yes atlast I've found what i want and need to know about. Chihuahua is cute little dog who's height is about 14- 16 inches for a male and 13-15 inches for a female chihuahua. Their weight is 20-30 pounds for the male chihuahua and 18-30 pounds for the female one. There are two types of Chihuahuas. One of which has smooth, soft glossy coat, which covers the whole body except the head and ears. The other version has a long coat with an undercoat. This type of coat could be either curly or flat. Now , these dogs are doing our head especially when they're not trained. doing the potty anywhere , destroy things , barking all the time and etc. Since I'm planning to have a dog, what I did is search online on how to train my dog and I found this site that is very useful for me. They've stated there on how to train you dog. It is very easy for me now to train my dog in the future because I do have idea now on how to do it. If you are looking for a Dog Training Programs, hottest products has the answer. Enjoy and keep talking about hottest product.

No comments: