Pages

October 14, 2009

furniture online

Moving into this new house is really awesome. We've finally sorted out the furniture in the living room and bedroom. I bought some new curtains to match with our sofa too, and it looks really pretty. My mom gifted us with a gorgeous silk rug for the living room, and that really makes the room look cozy and warm. Now, we need to check out some Outdoor Furniture for the garden. I have checked out in the Wicker Furniture online and am really in love with the Patio Dining Sets. My husband has given me the ticket to pick up and choose what I want, so, I think, I might go with the patio set I saw here. After we are done with the garden and outdoor furniture, I am thinking of having a house warming party. It's been really tiring moving into this new house, but now, I am very happy and satisfied with the results. I am only thinking of getting a nice wallpaper for the master bedroom. However, that could wait, as currently, we have the bedroom painted in pastel ivory colour, not too much of my liking, but I can live with it for a while.

No comments: