Pages

October 11, 2009

metal drill bits

I must admit that throughout my DIY life I have never had decent equipment that lasts a lifetime. Usually it was bought from cheap DIY warehouses. If course it is always the cheapest that is bought and after a few jobs the drill bits rust, get blunt or break due to stress fractures and poor materials. It is back square one and buy again. What I should have done was buy some decent drill bits in the first place. This would insure not return trip to the DIY warehouse, the DIY jobs would be that much better and professionally finished and lastly but by no means least, I would have eventually saved money. It is indeed a false economy to buy inferior products. Whether is be wood router bits, metal drill bits or any other kind of bit that is going to be worked hard, make sure the quality is good, it doesn’t’ have to be expensive either. Online buying is the answer as I came across a site that sells good quality drill bits for every use and comparable in price to the DIY warehouses that thousands of people use everyday. Don’t they know there are better deals elsewhere online? I certainly wont be using DIY warehouses again for these materials, I’ve been conned too many times. A thumbs up for quality drill bits and other DIY materials online, a better buy all round.

No comments: